Denuwa Web-Design & Media-Design
About us - some catchwords
Nicola Uphoff-Watschong - Web-Design, Grafic-Design, Media-Design amd Photography
- Creative, graphical and photographic work since more than 30 years.
- "Spirited Ireland", a private web-project with loads of information and hundrets of photographs from Ireland was the start of a new career in the beginning of 2003. It was part of a 12 month apprenticeship for web-design and a big success on search engines.
- Teacher Jürgen Langowski (Germany) is professional translator, programmer, computer wizard and web-designer. He wrote most of the included PHP-scripts. Thanks to him for all help and advice. We co-operate as partners now.
- A couple of small private web-sites followed.
- Order given by a German parish for the huge internet presence "klosterkirche.de", kept us working for about a year. Winning a national award for this project in spring 2005 was a challenge and milestone for our business.
- Other parishes, local governments, companies and associations asked for individual website-creations from our office.
- 2005 Denuwa Design started a close and fertile cooperation with other web designers, translators and media designers.
- Up to now we designed more than 50 internet presences for local governments, parishes, associations, companies, artists, musicians and therapists.
- We are available to work on the Irish market and the North of Ireland likewise. We would be happy to help and improve the appearance of Irish companies on the internet.